Sunday, February 21, 2010

First Blog Since Xanga

The very last blog I had was in middle school to early high school when Xanga was extremely popular with my friends. At that time, however, my blog was usually filled with depressing thoughts about my day (I had a rough time dealing with my low self-esteem), and after closing it down, I never started another one up.

Now that my baking hobby is reaching highly addictive levels, I would like a way to keep up with my many adventures. So until I figure out how to work this site and find some time out of my busy Biology major's life, I won't update this regularly. If you follow me on facebook or twitter, though, I will definitely let you know when I put up my first post since the dark ages of my Xanga days :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...